Inspired by gratitude, positivity and Beyoncé, Detroit based Brooklyn Queen wrote her first song at age 5. Now 13 years old, she's already fulfilled an early dream of releasing that song on her 2017 debut album “Queens Corner”. With over 170 million music video views and counting, Brooklyn Queen has built a powerful fan base. “Beyoncé has made me smile, dance and cry and I want fans to feel me the same way, I want to make it clear to young girls that anything is possible if you just follow your dreams”. Backed by BMB Entertainment & 300 Entertainment, this powerful message is set to find a global audience.
- 630k subs & 165mm+ views on YouTube
- YouTube's Artist on the Rise (March 2018)
- Three sold out headline shows in Chicago (500cap), Detroit (600cap) Louisville (800cap)
- Upcoming performances: Nov 3 - San Diego, Nov 4 - Anaheim
- Sweety High Interview 10/18/18 [READ HERE] and [WATCH HERE] and [HERE]
- Star of 'The Talent Show' on Brat [WATCH HERE]
- Cover of True Star Jr Magazine Spring 2018
- Sweety High #WCW July 2018 [READ HERE]
- "To The Top" featured in a Burger King ad on Instagram via @daquan [11mm] on June 9th, 2mm views so far [WATCH HERE]
- Performed halftime of the Detroit Piston's game (March 2018)
- DJ Whoo Kid interview on SiriusXM Shade45 [WATCH HERE]
- Trent Clark interview HipHopDX [WATCH HERE]
- "Feeling So Wavy" premiere on Tigerbeat May 2018
Press shots: [VIEW HERE]
Name: Brooklyn Queen
Genre: Hip-hop, Trap, Pop
Audience: 5-15 years old, 75% female
Latest releases: Million Faces (unreleased), Mama Mia, Lemonade, To The Top, Emoji, Feeling So Wavy [LISTEN HERE]
Emoji - 30 MILLION views - [WATCH HERE]
Keke Taught Me - 30 MILLION views [WATCH HERE]
|Since being thrust into the limelight by her appearance on Love & Hip-Hop: Alexis Skyy has often found herself turning to music as a centering |
force in her life. The therapy that started with the music of various artists across genres - from Hip Hop and R&B to Pop and Afro-Caribbean sounds, eventually led Alexis to experiment with transforming her own thoughts and experiences into songs.
After teasing fans with two samples, Alexis Skyy closed out 2018 with the release of her debut single "No Tiffany," letting the world know that she's stepping into 2019 ready to win.
ft. Bigga Sanchine
GOING FOR URBAN MIX SHOW SPINS NOW!
*DJ’s we need your feedback and comments on this record*
FOLLOW ALEXIS SKYY:
CONTACT FOR BOOKINGS, INTERVIEWS, DROPS:
Hailing from the Motor City Deandre Coker aka Dre Butterz is a talented singer, songwriter and producer with magic running through his fingertips to any key board and instrument he can get his hands on. His ability to create a sound that is versatile is catapulting his illustrious career as a beat maker for local artists and major acts across the United States as well as a solo artist in his own right.
Since the self-taught producer, singer and songwriter signed with BMB Records he worked with label mates Lil George, Charli Baltimore, Que 9, Midwest Rico and Fool Boy Marley. He produced "Thinking Bout You" for Ray J and Lil George, "Fly" ft Diggy Simmons and has some great records and major artist placements on Monica.